- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Bridgewater pros and cons
One of my readers is considering moving to Bridgewater, NJ. For her and for others who found my blog looking for my opinion on this community, I have put together my own short list. These are some of my favorite and least favorite things about my current home. We moved here in 2003 because of the seemingly unique blend of great schools and relatively low taxes. Our decision was also influenced by an article on Bridgewater we saw in the New York Times titled If You're Thinking of Moving to Bridgewater . (NB: it's old so you may have to sign up with an account to read it). The schools are no longer the top schools that they were and the tax base has changed so that the local people pay more and businesses are paying less. But much of what they right still rings true. Do I put pros or cons first? I'll start with ambivalence. Ambivalent (having feelings that contradict one another) reasons (both pro and con): The schools. I have sung the praises of our kids' school...
Comments