Quality, Not Quantity - A Quick Ride Along the Hudson at Lunchtime In the past four months, I have started seven blog posts... and completed none. I'm a little disappointed with myself. In light of this I'm going to challenge myself to write and post an interesting blog by the time the train I'm riding arrives in Somerville. We are somewhere between Union and Cranford. My world seems to be in a state of flux on almost all fronts. Some aspects of my life might be different in a year, others definitely will. Next August, I can assume, my daughter will be preparing to leave for college. Life will surely change without my lovely girl. The company where I work is also undergoing changes. As is often the case, this had meant new challenges and an increased workload. This week I spent at least 5 hours learning new skills. In addition I am collaborating with a team called a "center of excellence." It is unclear how I fit in with this group of (mostly) design...
Comments
--Another BR Mom