The night before *my* Christmas

I LOVE having kids. I'm grateful that I've been able to be home with them for many years.

AND... I love that tomorrow they go back to school. 

I'm a bit nervous for my son starting the middle school. I'm a bit nervous for my daughter starting at a school with 3,000 students. (Especially all the 17 year old boys....)

But most of all, I'm nervous about the 5:45 wake up. It might not be enough time.

C is getting a ride to school from "one of the neighbor kids" (I know her, of course). I thought that C going via cars driven by teens was several years off. I'm getting nervous about that too.

Maybe I should be more nervous about the Middle School bus?

Best thing to do? Stick my head in the sand (or my softest pillow) and go to sleep. But first, I hope to see what Michelle O has to say first.

Best of luck to all you parents. I'm sure your kids will be fine (and so will mine)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...