An important visitor


My niece is here! She's starting her senior year of college and has turned into this wonderful adult. We picked her up near my hometown where she was doing a very cool internship with my cousin's company.

She's been hanging with us all weekend and it's been lovely to talk about old family stories. Some are myths, really. We've also spent time looking at old pictures. I have always felt that I am the near-baby of the family, and never took part in the coolest years. I have a brother who went to Woodstock, and my siblings and cousins spent the 60s and 70s doing very cool things.

Who knew that I would see myself in a new role, a connection between MP and relatives who died years ago? It's great to be given this opportunity to spread the family lore and I love thinking about too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...