"I see"

Spent a few hours with my dear, sick friend, E. I'm completely heartsick. Promised I will love and watch over her lovely daughter. Forever. But how could I, or an army of surrogate Moms, fill the void in L's heart once her Mom is gone?

Here is a musical interpretation of how I feel.

I see that you are tired,
but I can't walk the steps for you
You must walk them yourself
But I will walk with you
I will walk with you


I see that you are in pain
But I can't cry the tears for you
You must cry them yourself
But I will cry with you
I will cry with you


I see you want to give up
But I can't live life for you
You must live life yourself
But I will live with you
I will live with you


I see that you are scared
but I can't die for you
You must taste it yourself
But I will turn death into life for you
I'll make death a life for you 
(Bjorn Eidsvaag song, Soccer Mom translation)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...