Normal....

The past few days I've been sucking into the vortex of this election, losing part of my sanity with each day.

After spending a while working on the website I decided that I am taking a few hours break from the election. I'm going to do what I should have been doing all along: dishes, laundry and KNITTING.

I realize how much knitting calms me because when I don't knit, I feel the difference. Exercise helps too... but I'm not motivated today to do anything special.

Normal? Well as I was writing this, poor Diego-Doggie-Doo just threw up all over the kitchen.

So now we have a clean floor in the kitchen.

Check one more thing off the list. Actually I am relieved to be doing something non-election related. Dishes, then knitting. Aahhhh....

:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...