Half way there...

Dear MC,

Thank you for organizing the tickets to the Bon Jovi concert. My fingers are crossed that they don't sell out.

I've spent a lot of time the last couple of weeks thinking about what constitutes a friendship and I'm grateful for my e-town friends!

As I see my daughter building new friendships in middle school I remember how my life magically transformed when the Washington elementary school crew adopted me into their world, starting with RG and SA, and later LB, BP and you.

And thank you for sharing some of the best memories of my life... including dancing to this song on a "floating disco".



How lucky are we who can continue to build on them and make new memories with our friends, and now, our families too! And still dance to the same awesome song.

Love,
Poppet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...