In bed with the dog

I am the first number on several people's "just in case" list. How many times has school closed early and I suddenly have 5 kids at my house? Or how many friends have called in a panic with the desperate words "I'm stuck in traffic..." and off I rush to beat aftercare's closing hour? How many times have I taken one extra kid here, there, everywhere?

I don't mind because today is one of those days when I'm cashing in on some karma. Guilt free, and grateful!

As D and I laze in bed, MR is picking up C from school, then GH will drive BOTH ways to soccer tonight and BM will pick up N when he picks up my pseudo-son (his actual son) TM...

It takes a village of drivers to raise kids in Bridgewater.

Sometimes you have to lean on your colleague to get the job done!

Who's gonna drive my kids home tonight?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...