VOTE TODAY, FRIENDS & READERS

It may be close, so literally EVERY VOTE COUNTS!
If you want my opinion of the candidates see:

Soccer Mom's Voting Cliff Notes


Vote early, vote often! :-) You can't complain if you don't vote.

Back to parenting blogs tomorrow. But I do want to note that today is the funeral of Mrs. G. I can't go since it's in my hometown. Mrs. G. was simply put a lovely lady and a good friend to my parents.

I keep trying to believe in heaven... and if it's there, there is no question that Mrs. G's gonna get in. Say hi to Mom, Mrs. G. While the girlfriends are reunited beyond the pearly gates, our family will be there for your husband.

Since we can't bring him food in person, I'm going to ship cookies and homemade bread to him overnight. Not the same, but it's the thought that counts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...