Time flyin'

This weekend was a whirlwind! Drove over 600 miles in 2 days, plus back and forth to EWR again this morning long before dawn. My brother's flight canceled late last night and I took him back to Newark for his re-booked, re-routed flight - hopefully he's gonna get home sometime today - his connection is stand-by only! Poor RP!

Am skipping kick boxing this morning. My nose has been running nonstop since Friday and I just don't have the energy.

Sad day ahead - heading to PS's wake. He was only 47.

Budget vote coming up. BOE candidates to consider. 3 people up for reelection. Need to find out who and look at their votes. Will be blogging on these things soon... when I've had more than a couple of hours of sleep. Wish I could blink my eyes to clean up the mess left by the puppy. Think the tasmanian devil meets paper towel roll. What remains is my living room.

He also discovered how to climb on to the kitchen table. He's not British, but I can't think but to call him "cheeky".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...