Step away from the computer...

I didn't get much done yesterday. Well, I worked out for 2 hours, did grocery shopping, put groceries away, took the dog for a walk, etc. But I didn't do anything that I had planned. (The laundry pile is just as high as it was on Tuesday and my mess of a room is still the same).

I don't know what happened.

Well, actually I do. Online shopping.

I need new jeans. I only have one pair and they are too big. But I am afraid to buy new ones in case I gain the weight I just lost back. At the same time I don't want to spend a lot of money.

So I looked at jeans and then shoes for nearly an hour. I didn't buy a single pair of jeans. I got a pair of $7 shorts and just now got a new pair of Birkenstocks for about $55. Hope they fit. Couldn't remember my size 38 or 39 (38 was what they had in my color, so now I'm a 38) and my old birkies are so old that I have worn through the sizes. I keep slipping on the nearly sole-less shoes that I think I treated myself to in 2000. Or was it 2004. I can't remember. Either way, they have done their service and can be replaced.

Then when I was supposed to get up and run an errand. I don't know what happened? I stayed on the computer surfing.

So today - this is it. As soon as I am done with this blog and getting the kids off... I will have to call it quits. No facebook, no e-mail.

At least until tonight.

Can I manage? Of course I can... I think...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...