Did I misunderstand something?

I was signing the kids up for Summer Playgrounds (the used-to-be-free-camp, but now $50 (a total bargain!) camp for July for kids from 9-3 weekdays) and getting my $9 insurance policy when someone told me some interesting news:

Did you know this?

The new municipal building is NOT for the municipal building's current occupants?

It's for a new Court and a new Police Station! The rec department is moving their offices - about 10 feet.

Their building is just getting renovated - they aren't getting a new building.

Was I supposed to know this?

Oh, and my $9 insurance policy? It is 3 pairs of uniform soccer socks. Remember the lost sock blogs from last fall? Hopefully I won't have as many this spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...