Math homework

In High School there were times that I didn't finish my math homework. I'd blow it off.

Today I was assigned into my e-mail in-box a new math assignment. Reading the math K-6 program evaluation. Due by Tuesday (the big BOE meeting).
So I opened it right away and thought I'd read it before the carpool night from hell - or in between stops - I almost fell out of my chair.

It's 220 pages!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me?

By Tuesday?

Just like my trig homework in 1986, I want to blow it off too.

So, here's YOUR homework assignment, dear readers:
Read this.

And get me a synopsis by Monday.

Oh, yeah, Thanks!


Clarification: I got this "assignment" as an "e-blast" sent to lots of people and not specifically to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...