Nice day for an errand

I had to go to Brooklyn for a quickie errand. Instead of having it shipped, I decided to head to The City and pick it up. Being a small town girl at heart, driving into New York puts me into a cold sweat. Luckily there is no harrowing tunnel, traffic is reasonable and no one tried to gun me down as I needed a 2nd attempt to parallel park my car. The little old lady in the store was sweet with us and while I spent over $150 on cleaner for the floor, chocolates, cheese, waffle mixes and other products, I took along a partner in crime and we enjoyed a very nice lunch.

I came home with plenty of time to spare and it wasn't stressful.

When did "not stressful" turn into the mark of a successful day? I don't know the answer to that, I just know I am grateful that it wasn't.

Time for the 3 hours of carpools. the stress begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...