It's Thursday. The kids didn't like what I made for dinner. C said the meat was too pink. N said it was burned.

N has to be in TKD clothes, C needs to wear soccer gear, AND cheer stuff. She'll do an hour of both, just as she did last night.

While I try to NOT kill the children - they've only been home for a bit over an hour, it's hardly fair that I be this upset over an uneaten dinner - I got online and read the following two articles.

A story from one of my favorite writers (filling in for another that I love): http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2009/09/09/healthcare/index.html

This raises the bar TOO high! What perfect Moms serve their kids: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/09/dining/09bento.html?_r=1

Hope they keep you from worrying too much about whatever may be bothering you, too!

Comments

Jem said…
Thanks for sharing those articles. I love Carl Hiaasen. Have you read his novels. They're a hoot!

As for those bento boxes, I'm half inspired, have defeated. I paid over 8 bucks today for lunch. Did I really need to? I could have packed my own lunch, but I didn't get home until 8 p.m., yada yada yada (= tv watching and blogging).

Sigh.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Jem

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...