side lines

When is it appropriate for a parent to address something somewhat inappropriate? Always? Never? If I do, why do I feel like it's always me making waves (and when I do, usually I get splashed the hardest)?

Would you tolerate it if a coach says that he's "almost ashamed" of his team after a 0-3 loss? Or would you give him the benefit of the doubt and say that the girls aren't working hard enough so he's trying to motivate them?

Maybe I'm just being the typical overprotective soccer mom. I am more verbally abusive with my kids.

Maybe I'm just expecting too much and since I wasn't there I should keep my hypocritical mouth shut.

I can't believe it's only the 1st week of school....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...