Let it...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update: typo found & fixd ;-)

One of my pet peeves is when they cancel school and the roads are fine. Twice in a month they've done it! (Once was a delayed opening).

Today is such a day. I really needed the schools to be open and they aren't. It isn't a build a snowman, drink cocoa with marshmallows kind of snow day. It's a sloshy mess - more like you want to curl up and cry - kind of snow day.

And to top things off, I signed a pact with my own personal devil. My sacrifice: my daughter's soul! Feminist me, who was reading Betty Friedan 3 days ago just wrote the check for her to do cheer. I actually hate myself, and my life today.

On that cheery note, I'll end here.

PS The Superintendent can bite my big, hairy butt for canceling school and screwing with my meeting date. That's twice this meeting was canceled for snow that didn't actually materialize (this slush is not snow!)- it takes several weeks to schedule this meeting. No wonder I'm not begging the BOE to "save administrative jobs". They can't even schedule meetings in a timely manner when they are properly staffed!!! Yesterday when I asked her to schedule a tentative snow day makeup - and I naively said I'm happy to meet outside of school hours - she replied with, "I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to schedule a meeting after school!" I've never heard such bullsh** - but don't get me started or I'll never end this tirade!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...