Parenting...

I'll be the first to admit it. This parenting thing is hard.

Today was a hard day! My kids have actually been at others peoples' houses all day long, and not even at the same houses, but even though they've hardly seen each other, something went wrong very this evening.

My kids more or less never fight. So when they do I am at a complete loss for what to say or how to negotiate. Do I believe him or her? (This time I believe her more, but that is sort of besides the point if I want to stay neutral. She would say I always take his side).

I don't know what to do!

How did I parent for these 13 years and not learn the most basic of mediation skills?


Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...