Facebook

I had a crappy evening. Not the worst in the world - but for dinner I had chicken marsala, salad and a side of humiliation.

When I got home from this wasted benefit dinner, someone a lost friend found me on Facebook. I was thrilled. I have spent a lot of time trying to find her, to no avail.

It's good to keep things into perspective. As PM teasing me and mortifing his coworker (PM thought he was being funny, but I was humiliated), CH was remembering me and found me online.

Breathe in, breathe out. Focus on the good stuff! It'll all be OK!

PS - Am working on another blog, but haven't finished it... about the two travel soccer options in town... after all, that is what soccer Moms write about, right??? Coming soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...