"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"


My favorite commercial is from Staples. Don't know it? Search Youtube.

It's the first day of school. I love it! Expectations, clean slates and new friends.

Enthusiasm - can you see the spring in these kids' steps as the head to the bus?

My kids came home today from their first day of school, hot but happy. Their report included the following: N's so glad that they "didn't have to learn anything". C was bored from "all the talking by the teachers". C is psyched about PE. N had lots of boys (13) in his class.

While they were off I treated myself to coffee with some friends. It was great to have them back in school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm voting for Christine Chen for NJ Senate tomorrow

Mama L's Tootsie Hangover

Fool Me Once...